You have no items in your shopping cart.
Free PaperSpecs Webinar — Digital Printing Dynamics
from Neenah Paper and PaperSpecs
Digital short-run printing has exploded, as have questions about paper options, customization opportunities and design possibilities.
That’s why Neenah Paper and PaperSpecs.com have set the stage for an unprecedented hour with three digital printing experts (Scott Crockett of Keiger Printing, Ian Flynn of Direct Response Imaging and Mark Sarpa of Progressive Solutions) as they demystify digital short-run printing.
Each guest panelist uses a different digital press (Xerox iGen, Kodak NexPress and HP Indigo) and brings their unique perspective on what it takes to achieve digitally printed communications that are creative, beautiful and successful.
“We’ll get right down to business,” says Sabine Lenz, founder of PaperSpecs.com, “asking each of our printers those must-know questions whose answers may have eluded designers and print buyers until now.”
- What are the paper considerations for digital printing?
- Isn’t all digital printing “short run”?
- What’s the optimum page count or quantity?
- Should projects be designed differently for digital?
- When should digital printing be used?
- Are there limitations as to what can be printed digitally?
Speakers will share examples of the beautiful work they do, explain the pros and cons of printing on their particular digital press and offer tips on designing and selecting paper for digital printing.
Webinar attendees will have one-on-one access to ask their own burning questions like:
- Can digitally printed pieces be recycled?
- Will digital printers be able to handle CS5?
- Is the quality the same as offset printing?
If you are a designer or print buyer who wants to know more about digital printing, “Digital Printing Dynamics” is a don’t-miss hour. This webinar is free thanks to the generous support of Neenah Paper. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today!