You have no items in your shopping cart.
Decorative Halloween Card
Created by: Holly Simoni
Halloween is just around the corner! Here is a great card you can give out with some goodies. It makes a great gift for a teacher, a child’s friend or neighbor.
Supplies from The Paper Mill Store .com:
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine
- Spellbinders Grand Large Labels #2 , #3 and Large Labels #3
- Fancy Pants Designs - Oct 31 Patterned Paper
- Creative Impressions - Orange Organza Ribbon
- Want2Scrap - Bits of Bling
- 3D Foam Squares
- Fold the Worldwin Treasures Black Cardstock in half and place it just below the cut edge of the Grand Labels Large #3 and cut/emboss.
- Cut/emboss the patterned paper with Grand Labels Large #2.
- Stamp blue patterned paper with the Halloween Stamp, then align the Large Labels #3 and cut/emboss.
- Tie the orange ribbon around the patterned paper and glue to the black cardstock. Then apply 3D Foam Squares to the stamped die cut and adhered to the front of the card.
- Add a little feather and bits of bling for some finishing touches.
For more about Holly Simoni and this project click here.