You have no items in your shopping cart.
Created by: Yvonne L.V. Busdeker
Supplies from The Paper Mill Store .com:
- Beckett Expression 120 lb Cover Uncoated Candlelight Super Smooth
- Treasures Cardstock 80lb Cover Wolverine
- Paper Store 24/ Cardstock - 8.5 x 11 65 lb. Teal Light
- DoubleMates 90 lb Cover Chocolate Malt
- Zig Pen, Brown
- TLC – Winter Elements
- Scotch ATG Gold Adhesive
- Fiskars Scissors
- Carl paper cutter
- Epson R800 Printer
- Epson Photo Glossy Paper
- Creative Memories corner rounder punch
- Corner round 7 sheets of Beckett Expression 120 lb Cover and score each in ½ landscape then fold (like a card).
- Adhere the backside of one folded Beckett Expression 120 lb Cover to the backside of another piece. Continue this until all 7 sheets are adhered to one another to create a star shape.
- 14 of each of the following color cardstock pieces are needed a. 6 ¾” x 5”pieces of Paper Store 24/7 Teal Light Cardstock b. 5 ¾” x 4 ¾” Treasures 80lb Cover Wolverine
- Print 13 photos and crop them to 4 ½” x 4 ½”
- Adhere photos to Treasures Wolverine blue then adhere that onto the Paper Store 24/7 Teal Light cardstock)
- Center vertically and adhere each photo stack to one flap and repeat all the way around the star (you’ll have one flap with no photo)
- On the remaining flap, adhere your remaining piece of Teal Light Cardstock (centered vertically). Then center and adhere one piece of 4 ½” x 5” of DoubleMates Chocolate Malt for journaling
- Use a ruler and journaling pen to draw lines horizontally on the journaling paper
- Add journaling
- The last step is to cut out the TLC Winter Elements and ink all edges then adhere around the star on each flap.