You have no items in your shopping cart.
Winter Wedding Ensemble
Created by Stephanie Klauck
As nice as a spring or summer wedding can be, winter has quite a bit to offer a bride and groom as well. Aside from the fact that it's cold, there is so much beauty and romance to be found in the winter months. From beautiful white snow to horse drawn carriages, there is so many options when it comes to a wedding at this time of the year. This invitation ensemble is one way to bring the beauty of the season into a winter wedding.
Supplies from The Paper Mill Store .com:
- American Crafts White Embossing Powder
- Inkadinkado Snowflake Stamp
- Ranger Embossing Ink
- Cut Elan Metallics to proper size for each piece. (Invitation measures 5 ¼" x 7 ¼", Response card measures 3 ½" x 4 ½" and Place Card measures 3 ¼" x 4 ½" before fold)
- Print wording on vellum and cut to size (approx. ½" smaller than cardstock pieces)
- Stamp snowflakes on corners of printed vellum pieces and emboss with white embossing powder
- Adhere vellum pieces to cardstock. (For this part, I ran my entire vellum pieces through a Xyron adhesive machine so they would completely stick to the blue and allow the sapphire colour to show through the vellum. It gave the vellum a more snowy, frosty look)
It doesn't matter what season a couple to decides to get married in. As shown by this set, the invitations can easily be created to showcase any style, theme or month.