0
Items
Shop all product categories

All "D" Paper Mills / Manufacturers

All "G" Paper Mills / Manufacturers

All "H" Brands

All "I" Brands

All "M" Paper Mills / Manufacturers

All "O" Brands

All "W" Paper Mills / Manufacturers


Domtar

Domtar sustainable paper

Domtar, Montreal, Canada

Sustainable Paper manufactured by Domtar

As the largest integrated paper mill and marketer of uncoated fine paper in North America and the second largest in the world, based on capacity. Domtar makes pulp and paper and has 10 pulp and paper mills in operation (8 in the United States and 2 in Canada), with an annual paper production capacity of approximately 3.8 million tons of uncoated fine paper. Approximately 81% of our paper production capacity is located in the USA and the remaining 19% is located in Canada. Domtar paper manufacturing operations are supported by 15 converting and distribution operations, including a network of 11 plants located offsite of our paper mill operations.

1 - 32 of 47 Items  per page
Set Ascending Direction
page of 2 »
1 - 32 of 47 Items  per page
Set Ascending Direction
page of 2 »