Return Policy & Instructions
All our products are 100% guaranteed to be free from any quality defects. Because we only sell mill-branded paper and envelopes, you can be assured of consistent quality.
Even if the paper is technically perfect, you certainly can send it back if you are not fully satisfied with it. Just make sure that:
- Product is returned to us in resalable condition and in its undamaged original packaging. We simply cannot provide you with a refund on paper that has been partially used, cut, printed on, or otherwise damaged. We recommend saving your original packaging materials to help your return get back to us in resalable condition.
- You make your return to us within 30 days of order placement. Paper and envelopes are made with natural materials that age, so we are not able accept returns of product that has been in your possession for over a month.
- Opened, returned product may be charged a 20% restocking fee if re-packaging is required upon receipt. We expect you may want to open the package to inspect the product, but we simply ask that the package is gently opened and re-sealed when doing so.
- If you received free shipping, and your return brings your original order below the $129 free shipping threshold, the original shipping charges will be deducted from your return credit.
- We always highly recommend ordering a paper sample or swatchbook before committing to a full order if there is any uncertainty that the product may not fulfill your requirements.
Products Not Eligible for Exchange or Return
- Custom Printed Envelopes
- Custom Watermarked Paper
- All Perforated Paper
- Paper Cut to Custom Size
- Custom Scored Paper
- Custom Hole Punched Paper
- EarthChoice FSC Copier Paper
- Paper Samples
- Sample Swatchbooks
Please contact us before you return an item via email, phone call, or live chat.
Toll Free (800)790-8767
M-F, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Central Time
Our Customer Service department will issue you a Return Authorization code. Display the RA code on your Return Code label (provided on your packing slip), or write the code onto a copy of your packing list enclosed within your return package. Ship the package back to our warehouse, and we will issue you a refund (less any charges associated with your return).
Refunds are for product only and exclude all shipping charges. Swatchbooks, paper samples, printed envelopes, and custom services orders are not returnable.
If a Return Authorization was not provided to you, or is not found on product that is sent back to us, we cannot guarantee that any refund will be issued.
We recommend shipping all returned items via a trackable service with a delivery receipt for your records. Carefully repackage all goods in the original shipping materials and address them to:
The Paper Mill Store .com
2323 Venture Court
Neenah, WI 54956
From the date that you ship your return back to us, it typically takes 6-14 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card or PayPal statement.